Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Madison and Fleetwood Mac

Every time I hear this song, these lyrics stick in my mind. I have heard it throughout my pregnancy and I have have realized as i get closer to my due date that even though everyone thought I'd go early, maybe i'll be late. She will do what she wants when she wants, just like her mama. I have finally made peace and i'd be very pleased if she stayed in until Friday, when we're due :) I have tried almost every natural induction method and it hasn't worked so I have to assume she isn't ready. A lot of women have told me that it's because I've carried her well and made her comfortable and I am okay with that statement. I am very pleased with her growth and I am satisfied with the fact that she is now over 7lbs :) She has long legs and arms, a chubby belly, gorgeous big eyes...I just want to see them in person. I do have random contractions, I no longer have a mucus plug and I'm just sort of waiting now.

Come when you can, Madison. The world is waiting to see your pretty face :)

Listen to this gorgeous cover below:

Go Your Own Way

No comments:

Post a Comment