Friday, February 22, 2013

realization...

So this entire pregnancy i've just wanted to meet my daughter, i wanted time to go by faster and i just wanted my end result. Now that i've gotten here with 7 days left, though i refuse a chemical induction because i want to go all natural, i just want my mermaid to stay in. I'm not afraid of the birthing process, kind of nervous to be a first time mama but now that she's so close, i just want time to slow down. Though i do think i could deal without the pelvic pain, the cramping, the back pain....i guess at the end of the day if she wants to bake a little longer, i have to let her go her own way. i cant force induction naturally and i am above trying the castor oil method because its harmful and doesnt sound pleasant in the least.

i love you my little mermaid. when you come out, all we want is for you to be healthy :)

- ericka 

No comments:

Post a Comment